Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ode to Joy - Beethoven's 9th Symphony

this is me..... playing the piano..... i am playing Ode to Joy..... it is an easy song for me to play.....

Today is open house for school and I don't think i'm going but i might be I probably am though.

As you Know i am playing ode to joy on the piano, but if i learn the bottom line i might be able to play I Bless Your Name at church for offering sometime. I really want to.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey Roo! You are so talented!!! Remember that God is the author of everything! He's given you a tremendous gift to use for His honor!!!! I love you!

Julie said...

Excellent job, sweetie! You keep going on those instruments! Love you, miss you, and hope to see you soon!

nathan said...

nice Roo just to answer ur qeustion i got 4 webkinz