Since I'm going to a public school this year my mom got me a homeschooling curiculum for bible. So I can still do Bible at home since I can't do it at school.
It's so important to study the Bible, it's how we get to know God better, isn't it?! Aunt Julie still studies her Bible, and she's being doing that for a long time...(LOL!) Seriously, though, I still learn something new every time I open my Bible. God sure is good to us, isn't He?
2 comments:
It's so important to study the Bible, it's how we get to know God better, isn't it?!
Aunt Julie still studies her Bible, and she's being doing that for a long time...(LOL!)
Seriously, though, I still learn something new every time I open my Bible. God sure is good to us, isn't He?
The other post went through - Let us know what you are studying?? Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment