Today I went to a pool party at my youth group's leader's sisters house. We swam in their pool and their hottub. It was fun! We also watched some people play Rock Band on the play-station.
Mommy took me to the Franklin Park mall to go shopping and she got me a new purse, earings a car charger for my new cell phone, a cover for it, and a clip for it. I can only call my mommy and daddy and 911 on my phone. But it's still neat to have one.
I would have pictures,but I can't text so no pictures to show you. Sorry.
12 years ago






2 comments:
Glad you had fun at the party!
How exciting to have your own phone! At least you can get ahold of Mommy & Daddy if you have an emergency!
No worries on not being able to post pics - we'll see you soon enough!
LOVE YOU MUCH!
Having fun growing up! We love you tried to answer others and would not take. Let grandpa and I know what you are studying in Bible.
Post a Comment