Thursday, May 6, 2010

Idaho..... again

So we're back in Idaho, home of......... my mom's side of the family :) , oh and potatos :) we are gonna have a long couple weeks since my mom is here for her graduation ceremony and do you have any idaea how many things she has to go to???????? like three million, and only one thing is her ceremony :)

My webkinz account expires on the tenth, so I HAVE to get a new one.... anyone have any idea which one I should get?????

Anyway, nobody has commented on my post in a LONG LONG time.... is anyone even reading what I'm writing??????? I know most you can't really comment on but the last couple have been good- this one, my story, different things.... soo, please someone comment!!!! I'm begging you!!!! :)

If I have good grades on my grade card- I GET A FACEBOOK!!!! well, actually that's just what my mom said, but everytime she says I have to do something to get one, she always finds a reason why I CAN'T get one, even though she promises. If she doesn't want me to have one why can't she just say so instead of just stringing me along, and making me think I'm gonna get one- NOT, that I'm complaining, well, I guess i sort of am....... PLEASE MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa found this really funny thing on YouTube, it's a hippo and a dog sing and dancing to The Lion Sleeps Tonight song.. it's cute. :)



Webkinz has gotten a little better, BUT I'm now hooked on http://www.poptropica.com/ it's soooo fun!!!! you make an avatar then you have to go to different islands and beat them. It's SOO amazing, well it's really cool :) It's like a thing you get get on off of www.funbrain.com, or just type in the address :)

Well, I just hit my sister (she gets on my last nerve sometimes, well make that ALL the time) so I better go before I get in trouble... wait nevermind she didn't tell, but I'm gonna go anyway. Sianara!! Adios!! Areba!! wait that's not goodbye :) bbfn!!!

No comments: