Ugh...... I have so much homeowrk I have to do..... and Mrs. KEsling doesn't have the grammar notes up so I have no idea how to do it. It's prepositional phrases, adjective phrases, and other phrases, and another thing I can't remember, and I'm too lazy to go and look..... that sounds just like me huh? hah -lol- I have no idea why I'm even writing this since nobody looks at my blog anymore..... hey, I wonder if Nathan can look at it... actually I'm going to call Andrew and ask him to look at my blog and to see if he can.... that'd be cool, I guess.
this blog feels more like a journal, except I'm typing instead of writing (SOOOOOO much easier :) I guess I'm just writing what I;m thinking and not e ven staying on topic.... maybe that's why nobody reads my blog anymore, or they just don't care, or they think it's boring...
So, I learned that in Idaho you get to choose your classes for schooland you can take special classes to help you, but at Clay I can take Biology in ninth grade anyway , so I guess it doesn't matter....
( I'm really interested in marine biology and marine mammals- i'm hoping to befriend a pack of beluga whales, so I can study them in their natural habitat, I know I'm a nerd, but that just sounds like so much fun!!! :) I'm hoping to apply as a ZooTeen next year, for all year so I can work with the animals, that also sounds like so much fun :) I'm hoping my bestest buddie applies for the whole year next year too, she's doing it for the summer only this year, but I think that you have to be a certain age to do it all year around.
I just color coated my words to put them in groups for what they're about :) hehe
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment